Today you will learn how to save a webpage as PDF on Chrome native feature without actually downloading third-party Chrome extensions. It’s very easy and takes less than 1 minute. You can even directly save the PDF files to any cloud-based drive you have.
PDF is the most recognizable document format which is useful for business and office utility. In fact, it is mostly used when sending documents through Gmail and other email clients.
There are many free PDF editors and creators available on the web. But if you only need to save a webpage as PDF format, then you don’t need any extra extensions for doing that.
No, you don’t even need to use any online services. An updated Google Chrome is more than enough for this task. It’s all very easy, as you will learn in a few minutes.
Save Webpages as PDFs on Chrome
The process to save a webpage as PDF on Chrome is very simple. Here are brief instructions for you to follow and achieve to achieve the task and confirm how simple the process is.
- Whenever you find any webpage which you would like to save as PDF, just hit CTRL+P (or right-click and click on print) So that the Print window appears.
- Now you need to change the destination to save as pdf in the print window.
- And finally, hit on the Save button. This will open a new window.
- Choose any location where you would like to save the PDF file and you are done.
- That’s it. That is how you save a webpage as PDF on Chrome. You may access this Chrome feature whenever you want even without an internet connection.
This little trick will be very helpful in certain circumstances. For instance, this will be useful when you are reading any news on any websites and like to save that article as a PDF for later. Or if you are using the Chrome browser then you will need only a few clicks to save that webpage or article as PDF.
This method is very handy when you want to read a webpage for later or when you go offline without an internet connection. If you own any WiFi-only device then saving useful web pages as PDF using this trick can be very helpful.