Download the latest version of YouTube Vanced APK on your phone. Are you a video buff? Do you use the YouTube app a lot? If yes, you must get tired of unnecessary ads popping up on your mobile screen while watching your favorite video. YouTube Vanced is the solution for you, and in this article, we’ll provide you with a way to download it.
Master_T originally developed YouTube Vanced. Currently, the Vanced app is administered and handled by a new Vanced Team (Anova, Arter, Laura, Zane, and Razerman). [Source: forum. xda-developers]
Read here to know how to watch YouTube videos not available in your country.
In this post, we’ll explore:
- What is YouTube Vanced
- YouTube Vanced APK Download
- YouTube Vance APK – Rooted Variant
- YouTube Vanced APK – Non-Root Variant
- YouTube Vanced APK – Magisk Variant
What is YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced is a well-known modded version of the original YouTube App. This version is available on Android devices. This APK is designed for users who want to enjoy the premium Android version of the YouTube App. YouTube Vanced has a set of features that are available on a premium version of YouTube only. By downloading the APK you can merge both the apps (original and modded) to enjoy all the features for free. Users can download the APK on their Windows/PC with Emulator and without Emulator.
Some of the main features of YouTube Vanced include background video playback, change of theme, and above all blocking the ads. These features are available in the premium version of YouTube. Since both apps get merged, users can enjoy all these features without spending money.
Different Variants of YouTube Vanced APK
YouTube Vanced APK has three main variants for its users. Root, Non-Root, and Magisk variants respectively. Users can install YouTube Vanced APK through any of these variants. For the Root variant, users have to root their devices. Then only they can download and install YouTube Vanced App. For non-rooted devices, the non-root Vanced app or YouTube Music Vanced APK can be installed with the preferred theme.
YouTube Vanced APK Download
|App Name||YouTube Vanced|
|Requirement||Android 4.0.3 and higher|
|Last Updated||01 Sep 2021|
Note: Google has shifted to split APKs since YouTube released version 14.41.52. The Android Installer Package does not support split APK format. Hence, you are downloading Vanced Manager here (4.3MB Size). Once downloaded, install this on your phone. From Vanced manager, you can install YouTube Vanced on your phone with all required files.
You will see a pop-up saying – “Only download the app from vancedapp.com.” However, it’s safe to download YouTube Vanced from Brighter Guide. We only share official apps, virus tested and safe. You will get the Root and Non-Root YT Version here.
YouTube Vanced APK for MIUI Users
People using MI devices have to disable MIUI Optimizations to get YouTube Vanced APK on their device. Once it is disabled, users can download Vanced Manager and can get YouTube APK or Music APK. To disable MIUI Optimizations, you need to follow these simple steps,
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down to the option About Phone
- Keep tapping on the version until it shows ‘You Are Now A Developer’ option
- Go back to Main Menu in Settings
- Select Additional Settings
- Go to Developers Options
- Scroll down to MIUI Optimizations option
- Tap to Disable
YouTube Vance APK – Rooted Variant
To get the Vanced App on a rooted device you need to follow this root installation guide.
- Download the Vanced Manager on your Android Device from the above-mentioned link
- Install the manager by following the installation instruction as shown on your screen.
- Open the manager to select Magisk option.
- Tap on the Root Permission to grant permission for rooting the device.
- Once done, you can install the YouTube Vanced APK on your devices
YouTube Vanced APK – Non-Root Variant
To get the YouTube Vanced App on non-rooted devices you need to follow some basic steps.
- At first, download the Vanced Manager from the link given above.
- You will get one blue arrow on the lower right side of the screen. Tap on it.
- You will be asked to download Vanced MicroG. Install MicroG on your device.
- Once done, you can install YouTube Vanced App or Music Vanced App on your device.
The users who want to use their Google account to log in to YouTube Vanced App should go for the Non-root option. Non-root users can go to the primary settings screen to change the primary theme and use an alternate theme.
YouTube Vanced APK – Magisk Variant
Previously, for the Magisk version, there were three ways to install. Firstly, you can install it through Magisk Repo. Secondly, you can install it through the ‘Magisk. Plz’. The third option is using the Magisk module to install the app on Magisk devices. However, the Magisk Variant is not available anymore as Google moved to Split APK. The root installation has stopped and replaced with Vanced Manager to install YouTube Vanced APK directly on your device.
Note: You can download and install the YouTube Vanced APK from this site to any of your android phones. All manufacturers of Android phones like Xiaomi, Mi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Realme, etc. are supported. So in a way you can say from this page you can download YouTube Vanced for Xiaomi, YouTube Vanced for Mi, YouTube Vanced for Samsung, YouTube Vanced for Vivo, YouTube Vanced for Oppo, YouTube Vanced for Realme phone from this page.
Download YouTube Vanced APK Old Versions
You can quickly download the app and install it on your android phones using the link given below. It has three variants such as Magisk version, Root version, and Non-root version.
For devices of root version, it directly replaces the original version app on your device. You can easily play all the videos with additional features.
YouTube Vanced Features
- Supports all devices
- Background Playback
- Built-in adblocker feature
- Picture-in-picture and HDR video
- Auto-play feature
- A Black theme, White theme, and Dark theme
- Zoom-in option
- Since Google has moved to split APKs, the Vanced App is only downloadable from Vanced Manager. For the unsupported devices Non-Root variant is the best option.
- For devices of non-root variant, it does not replace the original app. Users with rooted phones can also have a non-root version. However, they have to have MicroG Vanced to run the non-root variant on a conventional device.
- For the non-root users, sometimes the app gets crashed after purchasing. This happens due to the MicroG crashing. In this case, it is recommended to move to original App.
- The app releases regular updates. It is recommended to have the latest correct version. Check this page for future updates.
- No matter which device you’re using, it is recommended to get the latest version of the app
- The Vanced app provides features that are available in the Premium account.
- This app is, however, free.
- If you are casting the App to any device, then it will not block ads. Casting feature allows users to use their phone as a remote control to play videos on TV/Chromecast.
YouTube Vanced for PC
There are two ways available through which one can have this app on PC/Windows. You may also like to read about how to download YouTube videos on Android.
Option 1: With Emulator
It is easy to have an Android app on your PC with an Android emulator. You’ll find many emulators to install. However, it is wise to use BlueStacks Emulator to run the app on your PC/macOS.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Download BlueStacks with the following steps.
- Download BlueStacks
Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac.
- Install BlueStacks
Run the installer and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Download APK
Download YouTube Vanced APK into your computer.
- Install APK
Now, run and install the app on your BlueStacks emulator
- Install both YT Vanced and MicroG Vanced
You will be given two options for YouTube Vanced and MicroG Vanced installation. Install both apps.
- Log in
Once you installed the app, you must log in. Remember, you need to use your Google Account to log in to the app separately. Once for each Vanced type. Both logins are safe and encrypted.
Option 2: Without Emulator
Those who do not want to use emulators to run such a small video app can have multiple options. Most of the time, people watch videos on their PC screen using internet browsers like Google Chrome. While using any browser such as Google Chrome, you can have similar features from the extensions. Like –
- Adblocker Extension
- Enhancer Extension
Get these extensions from the Google Chrome store and enjoy the ad-free videos. Check out Google Chrome night mode, dark theme, or white theme and how to enable it on your browser.
The work is done here. By the time you log in, you can watch videos on your screen using the additional Vanced app features. Check out the best YouTube alternatives to watch your favorite videos.
Yes, the app is safe. It is tested and also does not come with malware. You can use it safely from any device, PC, or phone.
Yes, it blocks advertisements on PC too. You do not need to wait for the ad to over or click on the ‘skip ad’ option while watching videos on your screen.
No, it works as a free ad-blocker. Using ad-blockers on your phone or PC won’t ban you from the YouTube app or website.
No, it is not available on iOS. You will get similar apps to block ads from YouTube (not an app but if you watch from Safari) on iOS.
YouTube Vanced is a useful app, especially for those who enjoy break-free video streaming. Get this app today on Google Play Store or more and share your experience with us in the comment box below.