Amazon Quiz is one of the most fun-filled lucky draws in India. On this page, you will find the amazon quiz 26th Feb 2021 answers. The largest shopping app started this App-based quiz for its Indian users. Users can log in to their app, answer few questions and win fabulous prizes on daily basis.
Here, we will help you win the Amazon app-only quiz contest. You will get your answers on Brighter Guide. Submit them on Amazon App and win great prizes.
What is Amazon Quiz
Amazon has started a fun quiz for the app users in India. You have to select the correct option from the given choices for each of the 5 questions. Upon giving the correct answers you can win grand prizes daily. There are some other types of quizzes available on Amazon. Read also, Grammarly Review on this site.
How to Play Amazon Quiz
- To play the quiz, you have to download the Amazon App. Log in to your Amazon mobile app. Find the FunZone from the search button and click on it.
- The Quiz page will be opened and you can select any of the contests available for the day to play. You can choose which type of quiz you want to take from that list. There are 5 questions. Each has 4 options. Choose the correct option and submit.
- If you can answer all the questions correctly, you can be the winner of grand prizes.
- You can win various products including skin-care products, lifestyle products, and much more through this Amazon daily quiz.
Check out how to get Grammarly premium for free for flawless writing.
26 Feb 2021 Amazon Quiz Questions & Answers
Read also what to do when Amazon App not working on this site.
Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Prizes – 25th February 2021
- 1.)A massive forest fire recently occurred at the Dzukou Valley, located at the border of which two Indian states?
- Q2.Which artist’s portrait “Young Man Holding a Roundel” recently sold for $92.2 million at a Sotheby’s auction?
- Ans:Sandro Botticelli
- Q3. What’s the name of the Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change’, recently released by the global maritime industry?
- Ans: Neptune Declaration
- Q4. What was the hiding place of this German-Dutch diarist of Jewish heritage?
- Ans: Amsterdam
- Q5.Which piece in this board game can only move diagonally?
- Ans: Bishop
How to Win This Special Quiz?
Participants have to answer all the questions properly and correctly. Once you submit all the correct answers, your names will be listed with other participants who have submitted correct answers. Amazon does a random lucky draw to pick a winner. The names of the quiz winners are announced by the end of the day.
Things to know about this popular quiz contest
- This is an app-based contest. Quiz takers should have the app installed.
- This content is available only in India.
- There are no specific quiz topics. Questions can be from any field.
- Quiz time is daily 8 am (IST) to 12 pm (IST).
- Some of the contests have different items listed as prizes. Such as Elle 75, Oppo, Fossils, and such. You can win these products.
- The winners will receive emails after winning the contest.
Is this daily contest genuine?
Yes, it is 100% genuine. The winner is randomly selected from a lucky draw. Even after giving all the answers correctly, you may not be the winner.
How do I receive the winning money?
Amazon will contact the winner through the registered email or phone number to send the prize money.
Where do I get the winners’ names?
The names will be available on the App. Click on the ‘Lucky Draw Winners’ on the FunZone. You will get the winners’ names listed.