Are you looking for a workaround to help you with video and photo posts on Instagram from a PC or MAC computer? It can get tiring to move to your mobile phone, smartphone, or iPhone to post on Instagram, but this article shows you how to post content on your desktop. After this, you will easily have your photo posts and even video posts on your Instagram from your desktop.
Previously, you can upload content posts on your PC instead of your mobile phone by tricking the Instagram website using the Google Chrome browser and activate the “Inspect” feature when you right-click on your mouse. But that has been a bit of a hassle. And some users have reported that it is not working on the recent update.
We did some more research to find a better way for internet users to have photo and video posts on Instagram from a PC. So we believe that you will be happy to know that this one is a lot easier—way and further easier to do.
Read more from Brighter Guide:
- Dropbox Alternatives: 7 Best Cloud Storage Services
- TeamViewer Alternatives: 7 Best Free Remote Access Softwares
- How to Open Accidentally or Recently Closed Tabs in Google Chrome
- Download MX Player for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Download SHAREit for PC Laptop Windows 7/10/8/8.1
How to Upload to Instagram from PC/MAC
As we said, this method for your photo content posts to Instagram from a desktop instead of a mobile phone would be easy. And the instructions and steps below are going to be quick and short. So without further ado, here are the steps:
- Step 1: You have to know that this will only work on Google Chrome and another Chromium-based web browser. We have not yet checked this extension on other web browsers. So open your Chrome or Chromium web browser now.
- Step 2: Click on the download icon below to open the “Desktop for Instagram” extension page.
- Step 3: Click on the “Add to Chrome” button to start the download and installation on your web browser.
- Step 4: Click on the “Add Extension” button to confirm.
- Step 5: After a few seconds, you should be able to find the Instagram icon on the top-right corner of the web browser. Click on the icon to launch Instagram immediately.
- Step 6: Log in to start enjoying the full Instagram experience on your web browser.
That’s it. Those are the steps to help get your posts to Instagram, with all its features, from a desktop. Surely, these steps are the most convenient way to optimize your web browser using your Instagram account fully. This is also best for people who spend more time on their laptops but still posts images on their Instagram account on their laptop. Ask about scheduling tools/online scheduling tool, drop-down menu, edit tool, auto-schedule Instagram posts, editing features, inspector tool, code inspector tool, post from desktop, browser instructions, default browser, or anything from the article.
For more tips and tricks, especially regarding video and social media posts, stay tuned to TechBrighter, and we will provide more helpful stuff that you want to learn. Also, feel free to leave your questions or any thoughts down in the comments below.