Are you looking for a workaround that will help you get your photos to upload to Instagram from a PC or MAC computer? If yes then read this post carefully. After this, you will easily have your pictures to upload from Instagram to PC.
Previously, you can only trick the Instagram website by using Google Chrome and activating the “Inspect” feature when you right-click on your mouse. But that has been a bit of a hassle. And some users have reported that it is not working on the recent update.
So we did some more research to find a better way on how to upload to Instagram from PC. So we believe that you will be happy to know that this one is a lot easier. Way and further easier to do.
Read more from Brighter Guide:
- Dropbox Alternatives: 7 Best Cloud Storage Services
- TeamViewer Alternatives: 7 Best Free Remote Access Softwares
- How to Open Accidentally or Recently Closed Tabs in Chrome
- Download MX Player for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Download SHAREit for PC Laptop Windows 7/10/8/8.1
How to Upload to Instagram from PC/MAC
As we said, this method for your pictures to upload to Instagram from PC would be easy. And the step-by-step guide is going to be quick and short. So without further ado, let’s start.
- Step 1: You have to know that this will only work on Google Chrome and another Chromium-based web browser. We have not yet checked this extension on other web browsers. So open your Chrome or Chromium web browser now.
- Step 2: Click on the download button below to open the “Desktop for Instagram” extension page.
- Step 3: Click on the “Add to Chrome” button to start the download and installation on your web browser.
- Step 4: Click on the “Add Extension” button to confirm.
- Step 5: After a few seconds, you should be able to find the Instagram icon on the top-right corner of the web browser. Click on it to launch Instagram immediately.
- Step 6: Log in to start enjoying the full Instagram experience on your web browser.
That’s it. That is how you get your images to upload to Instagram from PC/Mac. Surely, this is the most convenient way to fully optimize your web browser using your Instagram account. Also, this is best for those people who spend more time on their laptops and still want to use Instagram and upload pictures on their account.
For more tips and tricks, stay tuned to TechBrighter and we will provide more helpful stuff that you want to learn. Also, feel free to leave your questions or any thoughts down in the comment section below.