MX Player is the king of all media apps, especially when it comes to Android. Among the many media players, this one is downloaded from Google Playstore and used by millions of Android users worldwide. Itis a powerful video player that supports all major video formats. Watch your favorite Music video or songs through this player. Instead of the default Android Media Player, the MX player is much better. Maybe you are among those millions of people, but do you want to download and install MX Player on your Windows PC/Laptop? You need an android emulator to use the app player on your PC/laptop. And to do that, you need to follow the download process for an android emulator so that you can access the google play store on your PC/Computer, which is not that hard. Read this Brighter Guide tutorial on how to download MX player for PC/Laptop.
I know the answer is yes, you want to download MX Player for PC. Well, then you have to read the rest of this page very carefully. After you read, you will understand how to download MX Player on your Windows PC.
With millions of user bases and excellent features, MX Player is the first choice of people. You may be already using some apps on your PC like VLC Media Player or KM Player for Playing Movies and other videos, but I think you would love to use MX Player on your PC. Anyhow, without wasting your time, let’s jump into the main topic below.
Download MX Player for Windows PC Laptop
I know you want to download MX Player for your PC, but there is no particular “MX Player PC or computer version.” The developers had not built one yet, Though I think they will create one soon. But wait, that doesn’t mean you can’t install it on your computer. There is a little workaround that will help you download and install the MX Video Player on your PC.
The workaround uses an Android Emulator for installing MX Player (which is an Android app) on our PC. This sounds easy. Yeah, it is very easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below, and you will be able to download and install MX Player on your PC.
How to Download MX Player for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC
- Step 1: First of all, you need an Android emulator. If you already don’t have one installed on your computer, then you can download one of the following Android emulators from below. I will recommend you to download BlueStacks.
- Step 2: Now install BlueStacks and open it (You will find the guide about installing BlueStacks on your PC on the download page itself).
- Step 3: Next is to download MX Player from this link.
- Step 4: Click on that MX player and install it on your computer just like how you install any app/game on your phone from Google Play. This will be very easy; give it a try and install the app on BlueStacks.
- Step 5: After installing the apps on BlueStacks, all you need do is open BlueStacks and then open MX Player from BlueStacks and enjoy Watching Videos on Mx Player.
Also, check other articles from our blog on Download BlueStacks for PC Windows 7/8/10/8.1/XP Laptop, BlueStacks Alternatives: 6 Best Free Android Emulators
Now you can successfully download and install MX Player on your computer. Now that you know how to install the android application onto your PC/Laptop, enjoy tons of features this app player has in store. Enjoy content streaming service and major video format all in one app.
However, if you need a more detailed guide on this topic, drop a comment below, and I will create a video for your guys where I will show you exactly how to install MX player on PC. Anyhow, guys, thanks for reading, and have an awesome day.