Here I have shared three super practical working methods for earning money online without any investment. These methods will work fine without spending any money (No Investment). However, if you invest a small amount of money (it’s like $15 or around 1000 Rupees), you can do wonders.
Before I jump into the methods (I have three methods here) to earn money online, I would like to share some bullet points with you. These are the three most important points. All of these are true, and I’m mentioning these at the beginning of the post because I don’t want to give you any false hope.
- It’s hard to make money online. If you think you can earn money without doing any work or much effort, then you are WRONG.
- Every day thousands of people search on Google for “How to Make money online” But only a few of them succeed. The success ratio doesn’t matter at all, but the thing matters “If you want to be one in thousands then you have to play it hard and smart (both at the same time). I hope you get an idea of what I’m trying to say.
- If you don’t wish to spend any money then, you have to put more effort and time into the methods which I have mentioned below. I am not saying that spending money will make it super easy for you to earn money online (but with the investment, it will be relatively easy!).
Note: I recommend everyone to read the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, it’s a must-read book for anyone who wants to learn about Financial Intelligence (Making Money and Growing It). Check Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Now that you have read the above points I think you are ready to check out some of the best methods of earning money online. Though there are many ways how you can make money online, below I have mentioned three working methods by which you can make money online. Check out the methods below.
Read more on Brighter Guide:
- Dropbox Alternatives: 7 Best Cloud Storage Services
- TeamViewer Alternatives: 7 Best Free Remote Access Softwares
- How to Open Accidentally or Recently Closed Tabs in Chrome
- Download MX Player for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Download SHAREit for PC Laptop Windows 7/10/8/8.1
1. Do Blogging
I think blogging is one of the best ways of earning money online. Do you know what is blogging -- it’s creating an online resource(blog) for any topic (here it’s called niche) which people will find useful. If you are good at something (maybe you love to read books, to cook or anything!) then you can start a blog on that topic and make money out it.
Note: Don’t expect to become the next Mashable in just two months, it will take time. Also, you have to understand and have deep knowledge of the topic to do blogging on that. You can start doing blogging on Google Blogspot platform, free of cost. Nowadays it’s super easy to create a blog (even an 8 class student can do it).
There is a hell of thing which you need to know about if you want to become a blogger. And seriously speaking I can’t write all that here (I’m trying to keep this post as short as possible). But don’t worry you can google everything you need.
2. Do Vlogging
Do you watch videos on YouTube? I’m sure you do. You must have watched people with a vast number of subscribers on YouTube, who upload videos on a regular basis. These People are called Vloggers (Video Bloggers). Frankly, speaking Vlogging became famous became YouTube.
A vlogger makes money out of youtube. Basically, in vlogging, you have to create excellent videos (Any video which you think people will love to watch), and then you can monetize it with Ads and make money out of it. Vlogging is just like Blogging but on video only. You can look at the video embedded below to learn more about how you can make money doing vlogging on YouTube.
3. Do Freelancing
Freelancing is the last but not the least effective way to make money online on this list. Freelancing is working for someone at a fixed price (maybe per project or per hour), if you are good at something, then you can quickly sell your service via sites like Freelancer.com or Elance or Upwork to make money doing the work you want.
For instance, if you are good at writing then you can earn money by becoming a freelance writer. You can also make a pretty good amount of money from freelancing. Watch the video below to learn more about making money with freelancing.
So those are my top 3 methods for earning money online without any investment(or paying anything). You see all these can be done without any fancy tool or computer. Your Current Computer will be enough to make a blog or create videos or do freelancing. I have shown you some paths, and now it’s up to you.
I hope you like this article and find it useful. Moreover, make a comment below if you know of any better method of making money online or if you have any experience on this topic which you like to share with the readers. I read every comment, Thanks.