If you are a new Mobikwik user, this article will help and guide you on how to transfer money from Mobikwik wallet to bank transfer or Paytm. We all know that trying to navigate your way through the app is a bit confusing. Even if the app is user-friendly, it is still a bit risky tapping on features that you are not yet familiar with!
Mobikwik is a virtual wallet aimed at helping people manage their online finances without having to bring with them real cash. The Mobikwik services are catered for those people who want to have real-time access to their finances like bank accounts without having to go to bank tellers and fall in line.
Now, as someone who has just recently learned the ways of Mobikwik, here is a short tutorial for you. In this article, we will teach you how to do Mobikwik wallet to bank transfer or to Paytm. This will be an easy and short step-by-step guide.
In this post, we’ll explore:
How To Transfer Money From Mobikwik To Paytm Or Bank
As mentioned earlier, this tutorial should be easy enough for you to follow. The developers of the Mobikwik app have done a great job making the app as user-friendly as possible. So if you’re eager now, let’s start.
Mobikwik Wallet to Bank Transfer
Let’s start first with Mobikwik wallet to bank transfer as this is more of a necessity rather than an easy choice. As to why it’s a necessity, we’ll talk about that later. So here is how to do it.
- Step 1: We should start by making sure that you have already installed the Mobikwik app from the Play Store. If you haven’t yet, please do so by launching the Play Store app on your Android phone and search for the Mobikwik app.
- Step 2: The same goes if you’re using an iOS device. Just head to your phone’s App Store and get the Mobikwik app.
- Step 3: Install the app. It should take about a few seconds to finish.
- Step 4: When the installation finishes, open the app.
- Step 5: Since this is your first time to use the app, you will need to verify your identity. This is important to prevent other people from accessing your financial information through other smartphone.
- Step 6: First is to enter the mobile number you used to register your Mobikwik account.
- Step 7: Tap on the “Send OTP” button. This is a One Time Password that will give you access to your e-wallet using the smartphone you installed the Mobikwik app.
- Step 8: A text message should arrive shortly after. Type in the OTP to the app to gain full access to your account.
- Step 9: Now, on the Mobikwik app, you should see some available menus for you to use including the available balance you have on your e-wallet. Tap on the ‘Pay or ‘Transfer Money’ button.
- Step 10: On the next page, choose the ‘To Bank’ button.
- Step 11: Below that, type in the amount of the money you want to transfer to your bank account or other people’s bank account. Make sure that the amount that you enter does not exceed the currently available amount on your e-wallet.
- Step 12: Next is to type in the bank account details including the account name, account number, and the IFSC code.
- Step 13: Once done, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 14: The app will show you the summary of the details you input. You may double check the information one last time before tapping on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Step 15: After you tap the ‘Confirm’ button, you will see the invoice summary of the transaction you just made. That means that the money is already on its way to the bank account.
- Step 16: That’s how to do the Mobikwik wallet to bank transfer.
Transfer Money from Mobikwik to Paytm
Apparently, there are no current direct means to transfer funds from Mobikwik to Paytm. But there is still a way to do this. Since both Mobikwik and Paytm can be connected to bank accounts, we will be using that method instead. This is why we mentioned that learning to transfer money from Mobikwik to bank is a necessary first.
- Step 1: First is to make sure that you made the transfer money from Mobikwik to bank process that was told above.
- Step 2: Once you did that, you will now need your Paytm account to be connected on your bank account. Ready your Paytm app.
- Step 3: Open the Paytm app. Now, pay more attention. This is very important.
- Step 4: On the main menu, tap on the ‘Add Money’ button.
- Step 5: Next is to type in the desired amount that you want to transfer from your bank account to your Paytm e-wallet.
- Step 6: Tap on the ‘Add Money’ button below.
- Step 7: On the next page, choose the bank account that you want to transfer funds from. If you have multiple bank accounts, make sure to choose the right one.
- Step 8: Below the page, tap on the ‘Debit Card’ button.
- Step 9: Then enter the bank account details to confirm the transfer of the money and tap ‘Pay Now’.
- Step 10: The app will direct you to secure servers to verify the nature of the transaction or request.
- Step 11: You should receive an OTP on your mobile number. When you do, type it in the confirmation page.
- Step 12: When done. Tap on the ‘Submit’ button below.
- Step 13: Wait for a few seconds until the app conforms that you successfully added funds to your Paytm wallet.
- Step 14: That’s how you transfer money to Paytm. Enjoy!
Here is an important reminder. If you are transferring funds using data, it would be best to use a private internet connection or your smartphone’s own internet data. Avoid using public internet connection as someone might be snooping with your financial activities using the said network.
For now, this is the most convenient way to transfer funds from one e-wallet to another. And if you have not realized, this is only applicable if you own both the Mobikwik and Paytm wallet and are connected to the same bank account. Ask us about mobile wallet, wallet to bank account or transfer to bank account, wallet money, Money Transfer, Bank Transfer Charges, bank transactions, bank transfer fee, bank transfer option or anything from the article.
If you have other questions and even suggestions, please feel free to leave a message in the comment section. We love to know what you think about this tutorial!