Do you want to sell your items on Paytm mall? In this tutorial, you will learn how you can create a Paytm seller account and start selling your products on Paytm or PayTM mall.
According to the company itself, they have over 10 crore customers and 10K plus merchants. If you are a product owner who wants to widen your market, you can definitely join in to become a Paytm seller. In this article, you are going to learn how to do it.
How to Create a Paytm Seller Account
Paytm had been criticized a lot in the past during the infancy of their e-commerce services and e-wallet transactions. But they managed to eliminate all the flaws and rose up to be one of the most popular financial platforms in India.
Now, are you excited to become a Paytm seller? Follow the steps given below to create a seller account. Once you get it, you can start selling and earning.
- Step 1: First, you have to make the product ready for online shopping. You must buy all the things for the shipment and if possible, read some online guides on e-commerce.
- Step 2: Once you get the hang of the e-commerce business, you can sign up for a Paytm seller account. Click here to reach the registration page. You have to provide your email id, name, password, and mobile number there.
- Step 3: As you finish the second step, you will have to confirm your email and mobile number. Don’t forget to keep your mobile near you.
- Step 4: At this step, Paytm will ask you to give your business information and full address. As long as you submit all the necessary information, the process won’t take long.
- Step 5: Paytm wants you to upload some documents to check your eligibility and confirm your identity. Below you can check the list of documents you need to become a Paytm seller. (Scroll down below to see the list of required documents)
- Step 6: We are approaching the final section of the account creation procedure. Here, you need to approve the terms and conditions they show you.
- Step 7: Once you finish the six steps I have given above, you can start doing the significant process, uploading the product information and pictures. Make it concise and inviting so that a lot of people will click on it.
Yes, you are done and you are now a Paytm seller. You can now start selling on Paytm. When you have a new product, you can repeat the 7th step with the necessary information and pictures.
Documents Required to Become a PayTM Seller
- Name of the Business
- Business Type (Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship)
- Phone number
- Email address
- PAN number
- PAN card scan copy
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Bank branch name
- Bank IFSC code
- Copy of canceled cheque
- Bank name
- GST Registration Number
- Scan copy of address proof (Anyone from below)
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy
- Certificate of incorporation
- Rental agreement
Should You Register a Pvt. Ltd. or LLP?
If you are already an experienced merchant on other platforms, you can consider registering a company. In case you are just a beginner, you don’t have to do it.
Build your business from the ground up first. When it has established a network and a customer base, then you can convert it to a small company.
I hope now you know how to create a Paytm seller account. Make sure that you followed the steps mentioned above to start selling.
Meanwhile, you will need to learn some copywriting techniques to write compelling product descriptions. This will surely help your online selling business.