Do you want to sell your items on Paytm mall? This tutorial will learn you how can create a Paytm seller account and start selling your products on Paytm or PayTM mall.
According to the company itself, they have over 10 crore customers and 10K plus merchants. So if you are a product owner who wants to widen your market, you can definitely join in to become a Paytm seller. In this article, you are going to learn how to do it.
In this post, we’ll explore:
How to Create a Paytm Seller Account
Paytm had been criticized a lot in the past during the infancy of its e-commerce services and e-wallet transactions. But they managed to eliminate all the flaws and rose to be one of India’s most popular financial platforms.
Now, are you excited to become a Paytm seller? First, follow the steps given below to create a seller account. Once you get it, you can start selling and earning.
- Step 1: First, you have to make the product ready for online shopping. You must buy all the things for the shipment and, if possible, read some online guides on e-commerce.
- Step 2: Once you get the hang of the e-commerce business, you can sign up for an account. Click here to reach the registration page. You have to provide your email id, name, password, and mobile number there.
- Step 3: As you finish the second step, you will have to confirm your email and mobile number. Don’t forget to keep your mobile near you.
- Step 4: This step will ask you to give your business information and full address. As long as you submit all the necessary information, the process won’t take long.
- Step 5: The app wants you to upload some documents to check your eligibility and confirm your identity. Below you can check the list of documents you need to become one. (Scroll down below to see the list of required documents)
- Step 6: We are approaching the final section of the account creation procedure. Here, you need to approve the terms and conditions they show you.
- Step 7: Once you finish the six steps I have given above, you can start doing the significant process, uploading the product information and pictures. Make it concise and inviting so that a lot of people will click on it.
Yes, you are done. Users can now start selling on it. When a user has a new product, the user can repeat the 7th step with the necessary information and pictures.
Note: To register as a seller, Brand Authorization/Ownership documents are mandatory. You can become one by enlisting on the Paytm vendor site with all the records transferred at the hour of enrollment. Paytm Seller Support is one of the biggest advantages for all Sellers because the Paytm Seller Support team plays an important role. Both nationally and International sellers can easily register themselves on the app. It is user-friendly and also be used for E-Commerce payment, E-Commerce platforms, and E-Commerce marketplace.
Records needed during the Paytm Seller Registration Process: Name of the Individual Name of the Company PAN Card A Cancelled check (in which the merchant needs installment) Aadhaar card and email address phone number GST number.
Documents Required to Become a PayTM Seller
- Name of the Business
- Business Type (Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship)
- Phone number
- Email address
- PAN number
- PAN card scan copy
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Bank branch name
- Bank IFSC code
- Copy of canceled cheque
- Bank name
- GST Registration Number
- Scan copy of address proof (Anyone from below)
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy
- Certificate of incorporation
- Rental agreement
Should You Register a Pvt. Ltd. or LLP?
If you are already an experienced merchant on other platforms, you can consider registering a company. However, in case you are just a beginner, you don’t have to do it.
Build your business from the ground up first. When it has established a network and a customer base, then you can convert it to a small company.
I hope now you know how to create a Paytm seller account. Make sure that you followed the steps mentioned above to start selling. Users will need to enter and submit some details first.
If you are signing up as an individual, you need to have a ready bank statement, PAN, and radar. Once an online payments facilitator, PayTM has diversified into the retail space and sells dozens of products on its e-commerce site with a pan India reach.
Meanwhile, you will need to learn some copywriting techniques to write compelling product descriptions. This will surely help your online selling business. Ask us about payment gateway, payment collection, payment method, integrated payment gateway, additional payment gateway, Separate warehouse address, Logistics platform, personal details, Paytm seller registration guide, user registration/seller registration step, successful seller registration, VAT registration undertaking, business details/ business bank details, company details, registered office address/business address or anything from the article.