Do you want to sell your items on Paytm mall? In this tutorial, you will learn how you can create a Paytm seller account and start selling your products on Paytm or PayTM mall.
According to the company itself, they have over 10 crore customers and 10K plus merchants. If you are a product owner who wants to widen your market, you can definitely join in to become a Paytm seller. In this article, you are going to learn how to do it.
How to Create a Paytm Seller Account
Paytm had been criticized a lot in the past during the infancy of their e-commerce services and e-wallet transactions. But they managed to eliminate all the flaws and rose up to be one of the most popular financial platforms in India.
Now, are you excited to become a Paytm seller? Follow the steps given below to create a seller account. Once you get it, you can start selling and earning.
- Step 1: First, you have to make the product ready for online shopping. You must buy all the things for the shipment and if possible, read some online guides on e-commerce.
- Step 2: Once you get the hang of the e-commerce business, you can sign up for a an account. Click here to reach the registration page. You have to provide your email id, name, password, and mobile number there.
- Step 3: As you finish the second step, you will have to confirm your email and mobile number. Don’t forget to keep your mobile near you.
- Step 4: At this step, it will ask you to give your business information and full address. As long as you submit all the necessary information, the process won’t take long.
- Step 5: The app wants you to upload some documents to check your eligibility and confirm your identity. Below you can check the list of documents you need to become one. (Scroll down below to see the list of required documents)
- Step 6: We are approaching the final section of the account creation procedure. Here, you need to approve the terms and conditions they show you.
- Step 7: Once you finish the six steps I have given above, you can start doing the significant process, uploading the product information and pictures. Make it concise and inviting so that a lot of people will click on it.
Yes, you are done. User can now start selling on it. When user have a new product, user can repeat the 7th step with the necessary information and pictures.
Note: To register as a seller, Brand Authorization/Ownership documents are mandatory.You can become one by enlisting on the paytm vender site with all the records to be transferred at the hour of enrollment. Paytm Seller Support is one of the biggest advantage for all Seller because paytm Seller Support team play an important role. Both nationally and the International seller can easily register themselves on the app. It It is user friendly and also be used to E Commerce payment, E Commerce platform and E Commerce marketplace.
Records needed during the Paytm Seller Registration Process: Name of the Individual Name of the Company PAN Card A Cancelled check (in which the merchant needs installment) Aadhaar card an email address phone number GST number.
Documents Required to Become a PayTM Seller
- Name of the Business
- Business Type (Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship)
- Phone number
- Email address
- PAN number
- PAN card scan copy
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Bank branch name
- Bank IFSC code
- Copy of canceled cheque
- Bank name
- GST Registration Number
- Scan copy of address proof (Anyone from below)
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy
- Certificate of incorporation
- Rental agreement
Should You Register a Pvt. Ltd. or LLP?
If you are already an experienced merchant on other platforms, you can consider registering a company. In case you are just a beginner, you don’t have to do it.
Build your business from the ground up first. When it has established a network and a customer base, then you can convert it to a small company.
I hope now you know how to create a Paytm seller account. Make sure that you followed the steps mentioned above to start selling. Users will need to enter and submit some details first.
If you are signing up as an individual then you need to have ready bank statement, PAN and aadhar. Once an online payments facilitator, PayTM has diversified into the retail space and sells dozens of products on its e-commerce site with a pan India reach.
Meanwhile, you will need to learn some copywriting techniques to write compelling product descriptions. This will surely help your online selling business.