Welcome to our ultimate guide to wide band engagement rings, a realm where Diamond Mansion presents its treasures ready to be explored!
Dive into the dazzling world of these stunning rings where craftsmanship reaches expert and excellent levels. With widths ranging from 2.5mm for those preferring thinner bands to up to 7mm for those leaning towards wider bands, these rings offer a modern option for individuals with an active or hands-on lifestyle or those who simply have an eye for bolder statement pieces.
- Wide band engagement rings offer versatility in design and width, catering to individuals with varying style preferences and active lifestyles.
- When choosing a wide band engagement ring, consider factors like the width, setting, and precious metal to personalize your ring.
- Prices for wide band engagement rings vary depending on factors like diamond quality and precious metal, making it essential to understand your budget and preferences before making a purchase.
In this post, we’ll explore:
What is a Wide Band Engagement Ring
A wide band engagement ring can range from a silver band-eternity ring-wedding style to a more vintage style showcasing classic designs with additional diamonds. If you’re one who’s enticed by dome rings or a rose-cut center diamond, then this is for you.
It’s essential to consider features like whether you want a ct diamond ring, solitaire diamond ring, or even a white gold diamond engagement ring. Understandably, questions regarding diamond prices, diamond attributes, and diamond purchases can arise. Don’t fret; this guide aims to clear all those diamond purchase questions.
What to Look for in a Wide Band Engagement Ring
When hunting for that perfect ring, especially something with a statement unusual design or even a contemporary design, a few things are vital:
- Wide Bands: Aim for a ring that aligns with your desired width, ensuring that your chosen engagement ring style stands out.
- Engagement Ring Setting: Consider various design opportunities, from a brilliant cut center diamond to a cathedral diamond engagement ring or even a baguette diamond ring. Thanks to their width, these rings can even accommodate additional accent diamonds, making them an excellent canvas for detailed milgrain designs or a cross-over design.
- Precious Metal: With so many differences in metal options, from 14k gold to denser metal varieties, you can truly customize the look. Whether you’re after the mixed metals trend or leaning towards a silver wedding ring, there’s something for every preference.
Price of a Wide Band Engagement Ring
Given the design components, such as whether it’s a band diamond engagement ring or it involves brilliant diamonds, prices can vary. For example, a certified lab-grown diamond or a fancy yellow diamond 3-row band can impact the cost. Here’s a glimpse into potential prices:
|Wide Band Engagement Ring||Price Range|
|Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Wide Band Ring||$250 – $500|
|1-ct Diamond Band in 14K White Gold||$1,000 – $2,000|
|2-ct Diamond Wide Band Ring in 18K Yellow Gold||$5,000 – $7,000|
|3-ct Diamond Wide Band Ring with Extra Diamond Accents||$7,000 – $10,000+|
These are approximate costs. Factors like whether the ring has diamond side stones or if it’s a diamond side stone ring can also play a part in the price.
Pros and Cons of Wide Band Engagement Rings
When considering wide-band engagement rings, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons.
On the plus side, wide bands offer more space for creative designs, can support multiple diamonds, and are unlikely to lose their shape.
However, it’s worth noting that wide bands may make smaller center stones appear smaller, may cost more due to the use of more precious metal, and may feel too robust for some wearers.
Pros of a Wide Band Engagement Ring
A wide engagement ring often stands as a symbol of quality diamonds, boasting wide ring design features. They can have a Cuban diamond or be adorned with carat diamonds. Moreover, they allow for additional design allowance and can even accommodate colored gemstones. This gives room for custom requests like a custom bracelet or other custom pieces.
Cons of a Wide Band Engagement Ring
While these rings are undeniably beautiful, they might make a diamond appear smaller due to the diamond center ties. Also, the amount of metal used could affect its cost. However, you can opt for an adjustment in size or choose different design ideas to mitigate these concerns.
Where to Buy Wide Band Engagement Rings
Finding these rings can take you across the entire city. Here are some top places to explore:
With sellers like Etsy’s Aeonian Jewelery, BenatiBridal, and ByGianniDiamond, you can find handmade pieces, some tailored for women, which often come with glowing 4 or 5-star reviews.
Diamond Mansion Co.: Their range of engagement ring designs is vast, with options like the eternity diamond band that boasts Diamond Mansion’s exceptional customer service.
Family Jeweler: It’s always good to check with a family jeweler or even dozens of jewelers in your area. You’d be surprised at the variety they have.
Fancy Jewelers: For those with a slightly bigger budget, fancy jewelers often stock exclusive designs.
Before finalizing, always ensure you have clarity on the product details and check for any clarity advertisements or yellow gold advertisements.
Wide band engagement rings, with their vintage style, especially those with an Edwardian vintage style promise, stand as a testament to timeless love. Whether you opt for a bold statement piece or lean towards a more classic style, remember that the market offers ample design opportunities. So, set your budget, maybe even check out some customer reviews, and embark on this exciting journey towards finding your dream ring.
BrighterGuide is dedicated to providing accurate and relevant information as you explore the wonderful world of diamonds and jewelry. To this end, our writers refer to primary information sources in building each article that appears on this website. These include, but are not limited to, published news articles, government portals, research papers, and more.
- Gemological Institute of America. (n.d.). Gemological Institute Of America | All About Gemstones – GIA. https://www.gia.edu/
- International Gem Society LLC. (2022, October 19). International Gem Society IGS – Information and educational services for everyone interested in gemstones. International Gem Society. https://www.gemsociety.org/